After years of rumors the truth was finally revealed. Ronald is shown here resisting arrest after murdering some kids playing soccer. Now we know where the meat and the special sauce for the Big Mac comes from.
When the lights come on this whole place gets ugly. But when they're out strangers fall in love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Heartfelt Thanksgiving Reflection
Another Thanksgiving has come and gone, and though I had intended to share this post a few days ago, life got in the way, and here I am jus...
-
It was going to happen sooner or later. Now maybe the rest of the world will realize that terrorism is going to spread and they just don...
-
New Rule: Stop giving me that pop-up ad for Classmates.com! There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years - you don't p...
-
I took and impromptu survey of my male friends to find out if I was missing something. Looking at this models in magazines and actresses wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment